Solar Appointment Setter
About SolarSesame (division of TwineSpot Inc.)
About the position
As an Appointment Setter, you are on the frontlines of client acquisition, helping homeowners get rid of their expensive dirty electricity bill, and transitioning them to clean solar energy. Your job is to collect customer’s energy bills and then set an appointment with the Solar Energy Consultant, who will go over the proposal. Enjoy a great work environment, where you can help homeowners save money, without having to use pushy sales tactics or be outside for long hours at a time.
What you will do:
- Book appointments with homeowners all over the U.S who are interested in switching to solar power.
- Use a remote dialer to get in contact with potential clients across the country. Dial throughout the day to meet the required daily quota for Solar Consultants.
- Gather and verify homeowner’s information including previous electricity bills and then pass that information to the Solar Energy Consultant by entering it accurately in our CRM.
- Use call, email, text, and other various communication forms to identify the validity and potential of leads.
- Handle incoming calls from customers to resolve issues around scheduling.
- Re-book appointments for the Sales Consulatant if they get “no-showed”.
What you will receive:
- We believe in promoting from within. Those who are consistent and reliable will have oppurtunities to advance and grow to Sales Consultant role.
- Our team enjoys having fun together at events, earning prizes in competitions, and receiving bonuses when homeowners go solar.
- Our appointment setters are able to request work schedules that fit around their lifestyle. This is a work from home/remote sales position. Work anywhere from within the United States
- You’ll become an expert in renewable energy with ongoing training.
What you should have:
- No sales experience is required, just introduce SolarSesame to homeowners and schedule appointments.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight required. Must be personable with excellent communication skills.
- Must be coachable and committed to being the best version of yourself, daily.
- You’re not looking for just a 9-to-5 job. You’re looking for a merit-based platform where your opportunity for success, personal growth, and income is up to you.
- You are not afraid to fail and have thick skin. (i.e. Hearing “no” 50 times before hearing 1 yes excites and motivates you to get better and achieve more.)
- Must have a professional quiet remote work environment, and reliable internet & phone connection.
- Strong phone skills with clear voice. Great communication and written skills.
- College students who are looking for a flexible part-time role can apply.