Solar Energy Consultant
About SolarSesame (division of TwineSpot Inc.)
About the position
The Solar Energy Consultant will be working directly with the consumer to determine what type of solar energy option works best for their individual situation while ensuring the customer has the financials necessary to either finance, lease, or buy the equipment. You will have setter generated warm leads, educate homeowners on positive effects of Solar energy including cost savings, clean energy benefits, and worthwhile investment to clients’ home. You’re entrepreneurial and looking for a place to build your own team and get compensated in direct proportion to your efforts.
What you will do:
- Conduct virtual sales consultation which clearly explains the value of solar to homeowners. Able to confidently handle objections with a high degree of professionalism.
- Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Update the status of your appointments in our company CRM in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide customer service to clients during the installation process in order to keep clients informed, build trust, and earn referrals.
- Provide the operations team with all necessary sales documents and site information.
- Effectively manage daily production activity to ensure a high level of operational efficiency and profitability.
- Assist in recruiting, training and continuing professional development of new sales consultants.
- Stay up to date on solar/clean energy policy, process, products, etc.
What you will receive:
- Leads and Flexible Pricing – You will receive pre-set appointments (we generate leads for you) and flexible pricing (we won’t lose any deal).
- Excellent Pay and stability – Our commission structure is top-tier. We also provide a guaranteed base pay, which means our reps are always paid for their work, on time, each week.
- Top Finacing & Installation Partners – High-quality installing and financing partner options, ensuring the best deal for the customer and experience for the Solar Energy Consultant.
- Growth – We believe in promoting from within. Those who provide themselves to be consistent and reliable will have oppurtunities to advance and grow with our company.
- Bonuses, Events, and Prizes – Our team enjoys having fun together at events, earning prizes in competitions, and receiving bonuses when homeowners go solar.
- Flexible Schedules – Our sales reps are able to request work schedules that fit around their lifestyle. This is a work from home/remote sales position. Work anywhere from within the United States
- Training – Virtual training provided, plus ongoing support and guidance.
What you should have:
- Virtual sales experience required with expectional objection handling and presentation skills.
- Strong one call closing ability.
- Solar sales experience required.
- Ability to qualify for HIS with the CSLB
- Proven leadership and motivational ability.