Director of Sales, Residential Solar
About SolarSesame (division of TwineSpot Inc.)
Solar is the lynchpin of the renewable energy revolution. Miillions of homeowners are now getting rid of their expensive dirty power bills and switching to clean solar energy. And SolarSesame is leading this revolution, making the process of going solar a smooth, efficient, and a great experience for Homeowners. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and national footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push the renewable energy industry into its future. SolarSesame’s team is humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions of homeowners. We are selling a product we believe in, a product that helps the customer saves money and is positive for the planet.
About the position
The Director of Sales will recruit and manage multiple employees, assign sales objectives and ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being met on a monthly basis. You’re entrepreneurial and looking for a place to build your own team and get compensated in direct proportion to your efforts.
What you will do:
- Hire and manage sales professionals, who sell residential solar to homeowners virtually.
- Establish and maintain sales pipeline for the team, including accurate sales forecast, status reports, sales activity, closings, and follow-up action items to ensure a high level of operational efficiency and profitability.
- Develop and lead sales training, ensuring the team is as effective as possible and acts in accordance with our brand values
- Assist in recruiting, training and continuing professional development of new sales agents.
- Be point of escalation for potential customers having special concerns
- Manage low performers out and promote high performers that exceed volume targets, customer satisfaction and other company objectives.
- Maintain a database of competitors and competitive information
- Stay up to date on solar/clean energy policy, process, products, etc.
What you will receive:
- Pre-Set Appointments for your team (We generate leads for you).
- Flexible Pricing – WE WON’T LOSE ANY DEAL.
- High-quality installing and financing partner options, ensuring the best deal for the customer and experience for the sales consultant.
- Fast-track to growth within a rapidly growing organization.
- This is a work from home/remote sales position.
- Work anywhere within the United States.
What you should have:
- Solar Sales Experience Required.
- Virtual Sales Experience Required.
- Ability to Qualify for HIS with the CSLB.
- Proven leadership and motivational ability.
- Exceptional sales and presentation skills.