Based on the past 10 days
If you haven’t heard of Tesla, you may have been living under a rock. With the CEO Elon Musk creating PayPal, self-driving cars, and returning spaceships, you can guarantee yourself that investing in Tesla’s solar power is worth every cent.
The CEO has changed the way all of us live, and he’ll continue to develop innovative ways to impact our planet in positive ways. Many people are intrigued to see how their solar services compare to other top solar companies in the United States, and it isn’t surprising how well they do.
To gain a better visualization of this, check out the below solar review on Tesla.
As you can imagine, due to the size of Tesla as a company, they operate in a vast number of states. These include:
- Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, and Wisconsin
This is by far the highest number of states that any solar company in the United States cover, making them one of the best solar companies in terms of coverage. But Tesla doesn’t just operate their solar services in the United States as they also offer their services worldwide.
When it comes to payment options, Tesla restricts itself. Unlike other solar companies that have three or more payment options, Tesla only has two. However, the two make sense because of the scalability they want to undergo. These are loan and cash purchases, and from purchasing a solar system, you’re opened to various incentives that can reduce the costs.
Answer a few questions to find the best solar deal in your area.
When I think of Tesla, I think innovation, technology, quality, and their solar energy systems include just that making them the best company in the United States. With Tesla, they offer you a complete comprehensive solar package. Because of this, they offer solar panels, racking systems, inverters, and mobile applications to ensure they’re looked at as a one-stop shop for all your solar requirements.
Depending on your budget and requirements, Tesla offers two different types of solar systems. These are your traditional panel type and also roofing. Currently, no solar companies are offering solar roofs apart from Tesla. This type of solar system is a superb way of lowering your utility bills and saving the planet while not ruining the aesthetics of your property.
Installing your own solar panels isn’t recommended, as not doing it correctly can result in legal complications. Needless to say, it’s much better to get a professional to install your solar system rather than doing it yourself. Tesla are experts at seamless technology, and this also follows suit with their installation process. Here’s what their process looks like:
- Fill in an online form with your details and wait for Tesla to confirm your order.
- Once confirmed, they’ll then remotely gather aerial imagery of your home and start designing your solar system.
- When both parties are happy with the system, they’ll then go ahead and obtain the necessary permits.
- Now your permits are obtained, they’ll then schedule your installation with a time that suits you best.
- Lastly, they’ll gain Permission to Operate (PTO) before turning your system on.
It’s really as simple as the above. All design work is done remotely, meaning you don’t have to schedule a day off work to receive a site visit. Without a doubt, Tesla is undeniably at the top of all solar companies when it comes to installation in the US.
Another essential element that all solar companies need to compete with the top solar companies in the US is warranty. Warranties are essential, as they make the customer feel safeguarded if something happens to their system. Tesla has two different types of warranties, which are:
- 10-Year comprehensive warranty – During the first 10-years of owning a Tesla solar system, you’ll receive a warranty with the entire system, such as your Powerwall, panels, solar inverter, roof mounts, and any leaks you may encounter.
- 25-Year panel performance warranty – After the 10-years have gone by, you’ll only have a warranty on the solar panels. This is to ensure your panels don’t drop below 80% of their manufactured compacity.
Tesla’s battery storage unit is one of a kind. Almost all solar companies based in the United States use Tesla as a battery storage solution to their solar systems. With this type of battery storage, you’re guaranteed 24/7 outage protection, the ability to check the storage status with their mobile application, and have the option to scale if necessary.
Pros & cons
After becoming knowledgeable with the above solar review, it’s evident that Tesla is a superb solar company to opt-in for. To confirm this further, you’ll want to become familiar with the below pros and cons.
- All customers can receive an instant quote online in a matter of seconds, just fill in the details and receive your official quotation from Tesla.
- Tesla offers the most efficient and cheapest solar power system as they provide a price match guarantee to entice people to opt-in for their services.
- When you purchase a solar system from Tesla, you can create an account on Tesla’s solar mobile application. This will tell you the effectiveness of your system, how much battery storage you have, along with various other helpful metrics.
- Currently not available nationwide in the United States.
From this solar review, you should see that Tesla’s solar services are spectacular and something you should be considering. It goes without saying, Tesla is one if not the best solar company currently in the United States, and it’ll be staying like that for a while.
The innovative CEO Elon Musk is always coming up with ideas to improve our lives and plant health. He’s achieved this with many creations, and there are no signs of slowing down. Therefore, don’t be surprised if more high-tech solar equipment gets added to their arsenal.